Sun, May 14|
ATA Skills Park
ATA Spring Jump Jam
Come get your rubber dirty at our Jump Jam Fundraiser event! With open riding, a judged competition, group rides and Barbecue, there's something for everyone. Don't miss out on the fun on May 14th at Mount Ascutney in Brownsville, VT.
Time & Location
May 14, 2023, 11:00 AM – 7:00 PM EDT
ATA Skills Park, 449 Ski Tow Rd, Brownsville, VT 05037, USA
About the event
Jump Jam at Skills Park Competition Rules
The competition will consist of three categories:
- Kids: Participants aged 15 and under
- Open: Participants aged 16 and above
- Big Shot: Participants who frequent the Send Portal on the regular.
Each category will have a 45-minute timeslot to perform their runs. Riders can attempt as many runs as they like within the timeslot, and all of their runs will be considered for the awards.
The competition will use a combination of judges' scores and crowd voting to determine the winners.
- Judges will select a few nominees for each category based on their overall performance during the competition.
- After each category, the crowd will vote for the final winners from the pool of nominees selected by the judges.
- The winners in each category will be determined based on the total number of votes received for Best Run, Best Trick, Biggest Air, Most Progression and Most Style.
Participants must wear proper protective gear, including a helmet and appropriate padding. Participants must also follow all park rules and guidelines.
Participants are expected to show good sportsmanship and respect for other riders. Any unsportsmanlike behavior will result in disqualification.
Prizes will be awarded to the winners in each category, as well as for the overall winners.
By participating in the Jump Jam at Skills Park competition, participants agree to abide by these rules and regulations. The competition organizers reserve the right to modify or cancel the competition at any time for any reason.
Don't want to compete but want in on the action? Copy and paste this link to find out how you can help us put on the event!
2 hours 30 minutes
Registration Required for each rider/competitor$35.00+$0.88 service fee
Spectator Ticket (with meal)$10.00+$0.25 service fee