top of page

TNR? Again?


Wow, how this weekend the weather was wonderful

Makes one stand up and exalt!

But the forecast for Tuesday’s exceedingly thunderful

Might bring TNR to a halt.

Recision decisions are sure to underwhelm

So a flexible solution is sought

When you look to a venue with ease of withdrawal,

The AOC trailhead’s the default


Same as last week: Check back in after 4:30 on Tuesday. I will have posted, if the radar looks worse, and it's a definite cancel. Otherwise, we'll meet at the AOC, 449 Ski Tow Rd. at 5:45. At 6:00, like-minded groups will head out for some loops, not going far from our cars without checking the radar again.

170 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All

Comments


bottom of page